Project description file is out of sync with the file system

Hello! I’m trying to execute a few(5) TestSuits in parallel, without using SuitCollection, by starting few suits in console at the same time.

And i have an issue with .project file.
Error is because every time of start of .bat with testSuit from console addind an uniq ID in .project each time. But the Katalon threads are using the same .project file. End if one testSuit didn’t have time to finish, another testSuit already change .project file.

Is there an any way to solve the issue and why katalon need this ID’s? Or maybe getting rid of putting these id into the .project each start from console.

org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.ResourceException: Could not set the project description for ‘C%%Users%Documents%Katalon%api%API_Automation.prj’ because the project description file (.project) is out of sync with the file system.
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Project.setDescription(Project.java:1246)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Project.setDescription(Project.java:1280)
at com.kms.katalon.groovy.util.GroovyUtil.initGroovyProjectDescription(GroovyUtil.java:572)
at com.kms.katalon.groovy.util.GroovyUtil.initGroovyProject(GroovyUtil.java:150)
at com.kms.katalon.groovy.util.GroovyUtil.openGroovyProject(GroovyUtil.java:647)
at com.kms.katalon.dal.fileservice.manager.ProjectFileServiceManager.openProject(ProjectFileServiceManager.java:70)
at com.kms.katalon.dal.fileservice.dataprovider.ProjectFileServiceDataProvider.openProject(ProjectFileServiceDataProvider.java:24)
at com.kms.katalon.controller.ProjectController.openProject(ProjectController.java:98)
at com.kms.katalon.execution.console.ConsoleMain.getProject(ConsoleMain.java:249)
at com.kms.katalon.execution.console.ConsoleMain.findProject(ConsoleMain.java:155)
at com.kms.katalon.execution.console.ConsoleMain.launch(ConsoleMain.java:90)
at com.kms.katalon.console.application.Application.runConsole(Application.java:76)
at com.kms.katalon.core.application.Application.runConsole(Application.java:72)
at com.kms.katalon.core.application.Application.start(Application.java:56)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:388)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:243)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:673)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:610)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1519)

try this.
DOnt execute the project from within the workspace.

like cd …
katalon cmd to execute

I got same issue. Can you explain in more detail? @Manu_Mahendran

did you try my solution?

Hi @Manu_Mahendran,
I don’t understand you solution.