Problem when entering text and there is an error when testing

the first problem I had was when I made a new test case and teting there was an error like this :

Elapsed time: 24.433s

Unable to start app at: ‘C:\Users\habinata\Katalon Studio\TestprojectAndroid.prj\androidapp\APIDemos.apk’ (Root cause: org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Performing Push Install
C:\Users\habinata\Katalon Studio\TestprojectAndroid.prj\androidapp\APIDemos.apk: 1 file pushed. 3.7 MB/s (2935794 bytes in 0.757s)
** pkg: /data/local/tmp/APIDemos.apk**

Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_USER_RESTRICTED] (WARNING: The server did not provide any stacktrace information)
Command duration or timeout: 14.39 seconds
Build info: version: ‘3.7.1’, revision: ‘8a0099a’, time: ‘2017-11-06T21:07:36.161Z’
System info: host: ‘LAPTOP-SI0T3EBU’, ip: ‘10.254.254.188’, os.name: ‘Windows 10’, os.arch: ‘amd64’, os.version: ‘10.0’, java.version: ‘1.8.0_181’
Driver info: driver.version: SwipeableAndroidDriver
** at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ErrorHandler.createThrowable(ErrorHandler.java:214)**
** at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ErrorHandler.throwIfResponseFailed(ErrorHandler.java:166)**
** at org.openqa.selenium.remote.JsonWireProtocolResponse.lambda$new$0(JsonWireProtocolResponse.java:53)**
** at org.openqa.selenium.remote.JsonWireProtocolResponse.lambda$getResponseFunction$2(JsonWireProtocolResponse.java:91)**
** at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ProtocolHandshake.lambda$createSession$0(ProtocolHandshake.java:123)**
** at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ProtocolHandshake.createSession(ProtocolHandshake.java:126)**
** at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ProtocolHandshake.createSession(ProtocolHandshake.java:73)**
** at org.openqa.selenium.remote.HttpCommandExecutor.execute(HttpCommandExecutor.java:142)**
** at io.appium.java_client.remote.AppiumCommandExecutor.execute(AppiumCommandExecutor.java:89)**
** at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.execute(RemoteWebDriver.java:600)**
** at io.appium.java_client.DefaultGenericMobileDriver.execute(DefaultGenericMobileDriver.java:42)**
** at io.appium.java_client.AppiumDriver.execute(AppiumDriver.java:1)**
** at io.appium.java_client.android.AndroidDriver.execute(AndroidDriver.java:1)**
** at com.kms.katalon.core.appium.driver.SwipeableAndroidDriver.execute(SwipeableAndroidDriver.java:1)**
** at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.startSession(RemoteWebDriver.java:219)**
** at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.(RemoteWebDriver.java:142)**
** at io.appium.java_client.DefaultGenericMobileDriver.(DefaultGenericMobileDriver.java:38)**
** at io.appium.java_client.AppiumDriver.(AppiumDriver.java:83)**
** at io.appium.java_client.AppiumDriver.(AppiumDriver.java:93)**
** at io.appium.java_client.android.AndroidDriver.(AndroidDriver.java:72)**
** at com.kms.katalon.core.appium.driver.SwipeableAndroidDriver.(SwipeableAndroidDriver.java:19)**
** at com.kms.katalon.core.appium.driver.AppiumDriverManager.createMobileDriver(AppiumDriverManager.java:434)**
** at com.kms.katalon.core.appium.driver.AppiumDriverManager.createMobileDriver(AppiumDriverManager.java:418)**
** at com.kms.katalon.core.mobile.keyword.internal.MobileDriverFactory.startMobileDriver(MobileDriverFactory.java:369)**
** at com.kms.katalon.core.mobile.keyword.internal.MobileDriverFactory.startMobileDriver(MobileDriverFactory.java:281)**
** at com.kms.katalon.core.mobile.keyword.builtin.StartApplicationKeyword$_startApplication_closure1.doCall(StartApplicationKeyword.groovy:49)**
** at com.kms.katalon.core.mobile.keyword.builtin.StartApplicationKeyword$_startApplication_closure1.call(StartApplicationKeyword.groovy)**
** at com.kms.katalon.core.mobile.keyword.internal.MobileKeywordMain.runKeyword(MobileKeywordMain.groovy:21)**
** at com.kms.katalon.core.mobile.keyword.builtin.StartApplicationKeyword.startApplication(StartApplicationKeyword.groovy:51)**
** at com.kms.katalon.core.mobile.keyword.builtin.StartApplicationKeyword.execute(StartApplicationKeyword.groovy:40)**
** at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordExecutor.executeKeywordForPlatform(KeywordExecutor.groovy:56)**
** at com.kms.katalon.core.mobile.keyword.MobileBuiltInKeywords.startApplication(MobileBuiltInKeywords.groovy:74)**
** at com.kms.katalon.core.mobile.keyword.MobileBuiltInKeywords$startApplication.call(Unknown Source)**
** at New Test Case.run(New Test Case:16)**
** at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.run(ScriptEngine.java:194)**
** at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.runScriptAsRawText(ScriptEngine.java:119)**
** at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.runScript(TestCaseExecutor.java:336)**
** at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.doExecute(TestCaseExecutor.java:327)**
** at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.processExecutionPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:306)**
** at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.accessMainPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:298)**
** at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.execute(TestCaseExecutor.java:232)**
** at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.java:114)**
** at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.java:105)**
** at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain$runTestCase$0.call(Unknown Source)**
** at TempTestCase1564456302118.run(TempTestCase1564456302118.groovy:21)**
)

but when I try to use the sample test case from catalon the application can open even though there are some errors in the next process

And the second problem is when I try to record the mobile and at the step of entering the text there is an error like this:

I have tried various ways that I can from google, youtube and catalon forums but it doesn’t work, if anyone has a solution and can help I am very grateful