Problem in GIT integration

1. Able to login on GIT through browser URL(i.e. without Katalon)
2. GIT is properly working for taking clone(i.e. with katalon)
3. But after changing in the clone project when I am going to Commit, it shows error in login id. See screenshot attached.
Note: I am using valid login id and password for GIT. Using these I can do all GIT stuff through browser url(i.e. without using Katalon)
–> During configuration I am using username: “JSachdeva” and using this, I am able to take clone only.
–> If
I go by using email id: Jyoti.Sachdeva@harman.com (i.e. which katalon
shows as registered), then even clone taking does not happen.
Issue: If there is really a problem with login id then why it is allowing to take clone but commit is not allowed.

Katalon_GIT_Issue.JPG

As you can see, e-mail addresses are different.
Please check settings in Katalon Preferences > team > git > Configuration

Hi Mariusz, thanks for quick reply. During configuration I am using username: “JSachdeva” and using this, I am able to take clone only.

If I go by using email id: Jyoti.Sachdeva@harman.com (i.e. which katalon shows as registered), then even clone taking does not happen.

Any help is appreciated, Please look into this… Still stuck…

Sachin Girdhar said:

Issue: If there is really a problem with login id then why it is allowing to take clone but commit is not allowed.

Maybe you don’t have proper rights to that project, and you can only prepare request merge with option to pull/clone the project, without commits. Check it. This can be set by project admin on gitlab/github.