Plugin/integration between Katalon Studio & Azure DevOps with added StudioAssist functionalities?

Hi @vu.tran, I understand that Katalon Studio has a plugin for working with Jira. Does Katalon have, or plan to have a plugin for Azure DevOps? I ask because we have moved from Jira to Azure DevOps…

I can see a time-saving benefit where we could create manual test cases from Azure requirements. After that, we could comment those cases where needed and paste them into Katalon Studio. This way, we could use Studio-Assist to generate automation cases, making any edits where needed (adding objects and the like).

Thanks,
Dave Evers (KSE 9.3.0 user)

1 Like

Hi there Dave, :wave:

I did a little digging on our documentation site, and found several articles that mention Azure DevOps integration with Katalon Studio below:

Regarding your comment about using StudioAssist to generate automation test cases base on Azure requirements, I believe we do not have a plugin for that at the moment, which is why I have moved your comment to a new topic in Feature Requests so that it can get better visibility for our Product team members.

Thanks,
Albert

1 Like

Hi em, could you take a look at this topic and create a ticket on the KSR board if possible? Thanks em

Hi,

Thank you so much for letting us know your demand. I will create a ticket for this request and we will update with you on the plan. Thank you

1 Like