Pause Execution is not working in Job Progress View

Unable to pause the execution in job progress view. Is there any way to pause the current execution in Katalon?

1 Like

If you have a paid subscription to Katalon, then you can use the Debug option. For this, you put a “Stop” on the side of your test case where you want to pause. You can do this multiple times throughout your code. You cannot change your code at this time or you will stop Debug. You can go again with Run, Step Over or Step Through (F5, F7, F8 I believe).

Additionally, if you do not have a paid subscription to Katalon, you can use WebUI.delay(131), which gives you over two minutes to review your issue. Easy to see in the log too.

Another possible way, although it seems sporadic to me, is to run to your issue and Stop your Test Run using the Red Square icon. To start again, click on the Manual tab, right click and select “Run from here”. Again, you cannot change your code at this time or the option “Run from here” is grayed out. You also have to structure your Test Case to do this as I have all my Global Variables (GV) initialized at the front of my Test Case and when I “Run from here”, the Test Case starts up and does not read them as it moves to the line that was indicated to start from, so all my GVs are empty.