Nothing exists in Teams and Projects after being added to the organization

I have been added to the organization, but nothing is show below Teams and Projects under my organization. There should be some projects and teams.

Hi Zhichengwangs,

This is the expected behavior of the fresh Organization so that it wouldn’t contain any project or team there. Could you please help to create your new team first and your project after that so you would able to start your work there?

I also attach the document about creating a new team and project here, so please consider it if you need further information.
Set up Teams | Katalon Docs
Create Organization and Project | Katalon Docs

Best
Dani

The main problem here is that other team members have the team and projects except me.

Hi Zhichengwangs,

This is not considered to be a problem; every user in the organization has the ability to create their own team and project. If you don’t want to create your own team and project, you could ask a teammate to add you to their team so that you can participate in the project that is being handled by that team.

Best
Dani

i have same problem, i have teams but i can’t find the menu to add my team on my project, i have read this https://docs.katalon.com/docs/administer/administration-tasks/team-management/set-up-teams but on step no 3 based on that doc, my test ops looks different, i just have 2 menus (teams and project) no menu “users”, so how can i add my teams to my project?