[Not working] Select partial text from options available in the dropdown list when the string is a variable

I had previously asked the question on an older post: Link.

The method worked perfectly 3 months ago. When I came back to re-run the same test case yesterday, the method used in the Link does not work anymore. I find it weird cause it is not a user created method but a built-in method. The error I got is this one:

selectOptionByLabel(findTestObject(“OR_SFC Auto-Approval/Page_Dashboard Viewing Vyon Burstin/select_Heroes In the USA (Vali”), “." + Party_Name + ".”) FAILED.
Reason:
groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: static com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.WebUiBuiltInKeywords.selectOptionByLabel() is applicable for argument types: (com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.TestObject, java.lang.String) values: [TestObject - ‘Object Repository/OR_SFC Auto-Approval/Page_Dashboard Viewing Vyon Burstin/select_Heroes In the USA (Vali’, …]
Possible solutions: selectOptionByLabel(com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.TestObject, java.lang.String, boolean), selectOptionByLabel(com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.TestObject, java.lang.String, boolean, com.kms.katalon.core.model.FailureHandling), deselectOptionByLabel(com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.TestObject, java.lang.String, boolean), deselectOptionByLabel(com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.TestObject, java.lang.String, boolean, com.kms.katalon.core.model.FailureHandling), selectOptionByIndex(com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.TestObject, java.lang.Object), selectOptionByValue(com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.TestObject, java.lang.String, boolean)
at Portal Auto-Approve Normal Case - Copy.run(Portal Auto-Approve Normal Case - Copy:31)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.run(ScriptEngine.java:194)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.runScriptAsRawText(ScriptEngine.java:119)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.runScript(TestCaseExecutor.java:328)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.doExecute(TestCaseExecutor.java:319)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.processExecutionPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:298)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.accessMainPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:290)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.execute(TestCaseExecutor.java:224)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestSuiteExecutor.accessTestCaseMainPhase(TestSuiteExecutor.java:129)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestSuiteExecutor.accessTestSuiteMainPhase(TestSuiteExecutor.java:112)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestSuiteExecutor.execute(TestSuiteExecutor.java:81)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.startTestSuite(TestCaseMain.java:149)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain$startTestSuite$0.call(Unknown Source)
at TempTestSuite1562252210653.run(TempTestSuite1562252210653.groovy:36)

The problem code is this one:

WebUI.selectOptionByLabel(findTestObject(‘OR_SFC Auto-Approval/Page_Dashboard Viewing Vyon Burstin/select_Heroes In the USA (Vali’),
".* “+ GlobalVariable.Party_Name +”.* ")

I have not touched the Object repository either so that shouldn’t be the problem. I checked the object repository and it was in the same folder that it points to with all the attributes I selected.

The global variable that I have saved is this:

Any help would be appreciated!

Maybe the definition of the keyword changed in the last 3 months.
Try using this code :

WebUI.selectOptionByLabel(findTestObject(‘OR_SFC Auto-Approval/Page_Dashboard Viewing Vyon Burstin/select_Heroes In the USA (Vali’), ".* “+ GlobalVariable.Party_Name +”.* ", false)

View this doc for more info:
https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-studio/docs/webui-select-option-by-label.html#description