Not able run Test Suite collection from Jenkins

I have created TestSuiteCollection named Regression and want to run via jenkins.

In Jenkins, Build i have given the below script to execute in windows batch command:

c:

cd C:\Arista-Bugzila Project\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-5.3.0

katalon -runMode=console -projectPath=“C:\Arista-Bugzila Project\Automation\BugzillaUI-Automation\BugzillaUI-Automation.prj” -reportFolder=“Reports” -reportFileName=“report” -retry=0 -testSuitePath=“Test Suites\Regression” -browserType=“Chrome”

When i build this job, its throwing the below error:

com.kms.katalon.execution.exception.ExecutionException:com.kms.katalon.execution.exception.InvalidConsoleArgumentException: Test suite 'Test Suites\Regression' not found.What I observe is when TestSuite Collection is created "Regression" its creating only TS file and it is not creating .groovy file.testSuitePath="Test Suites\Regression" and this testSuitePath is looking for only .groovy file I guess.Can some help me with this? How to generate groovy file for testsuitecollection / How to run in jenkins any TestSuiteCollection? 

Change the batch file to include the “-testSuiteCollectionPath=” entry and remove the “-testSuitePath=” entry…

Such as:

c:

cd C:\Arista-Bugzila Project\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-5.3.0

katalon -runMode=console -projectPath=“C:\Arista-Bugzila Project\Automation\BugzillaUI-Automation\BugzillaUI-Automation.prj” -reportFolder=“Reports” -reportFileName=“report” -retry=0 -testSuiteCollectionPath=“Test Suites\Regression” -browserType=“Chrome”

1 Like

Thanks David, it is working now