No device matching the desired capabilities issue

While trying to capture objects using Spy Mobile Utility for Android app through Kobiton Device, sometimes I can run the device. But sometimes I got the message as a picture below. How I resolve it? I try to Google but not found any solution.

Capture.PNG

Please make sure the selected device is FAVORITE device and it’s in ‘Online’ status from Kobiton portal page, otherwise Katalon Studio can’t start this device.

Hi, iam newbie too… i have the same problem…
i already check in my "device " menu in my kobiton status device is “ONLINE” but when i make the device to my favorite device , the status is “UTILLIZING” and when i refresh it, it resolve i can record the testcase
but when i running the testcase it is error and it says “com.kms.katalon.core.exception.StepFailedException: Unable to start app at: ‘kobiton-store:34446’ (Root cause: org.openqa.selenium.SessionNotCreatedException: No device matching the desired capabilities
Command duration or timeout: 1.31 seconds
Build info: version: ‘3.7.1’, revision: ‘8a0099a’, time: ‘2017-11-06T21:07:36.161Z’
System info: host: ‘DESKTOP-T89LC8B’, ip: ‘192.168.43.69’, os.name: ‘Windows 10’, os.arch: ‘amd64’, os.version: ‘10.0’, java.version: ‘1.8.0_181’”

can you help me, please?
thank you