I’ve got issues getting my newly exported .jar file to work, so that it recognizes the new methods.
I’ve so far:
- externally check the jar for the new methods being integrated (methods inside)
- send the .jar to a colleague to test it (integration works as expected, methods found in Katalon)
- last methods I integrated into jar seem to work
- Used different version of Katalon to include .jar
The .jar has been:
- removed / included manually into Drivers folder (several times)
- removed / Included via Katalon GUI (several times)
Any ideas what I could do else?
Why is it working at my colleagues? (and not on my machine?)