New here? Then come in and say hi! 👋

Welcome to the forum!!!

2 Likes

Hi Amine,

Welcome to our community! :wave:

We hope you will find many useful contents on our forum to help you with your job. And if you are looking to improve your testing skills when using the Katalon Platform, then feel free to head to Katalon Academy!

And don’t hesitate to share with us any tips & tricks you know regarding software testing in Tips & Tricks :wink:

3 Likes

Hi all,

I am Max.

Expert in QA … in charge of the implementation of Katalon in several companies.

Wish you help me!

Regards,
MV

5 Likes

Hello Everyone, You can call me rismat. I am working as a senior QA engineer in a healthcare company. I am happy to join in this community. I hope we all will be helpful to each other.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!!!

2 Likes

Hello Team,
Good Morning for every one,
I am Mohamed Ishak, QC Automation engineer, 31 years old from a seaside city called Alexandria in the North of Egypt.
I really excited to join Katalon Community, I started to learn Katalon Studio to apply it in my next project
So form Today I will Follow the Documentation, Academy and the community as well
Happy to join again and have a good day.
Thanks

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Hi Mohamed, :wave:

It is always great to see a new face on our forum!

As you are new here, we strongly recommend you to check out our Getting Started Guides below :point_down:

Should you have any other questions regarding navigating on our forum, feel free to reach out to me at @albert.vu. If you have other questions about learning on Katalon Academy, or about the Katalon Certifications Program, then you can also reach out to @viet.nguyen.

Thanks & we look forward to seeing you around!
Albert

2 Likes

Thanks Albert for this good guidance, I am really excited with the Documentation it full of details and to the point, I started with Web UI learning path and hope to finish it by the end of the month to be certified as practitioner.

1 Like

Hi Everyone, My name is Laurie Conley. I am a QA Test Engineer with a great company. I am branching out to learn new test automation skills in Katalon. Giving it a try! :slight_smile: Have a great day!

2 Likes

It is great to have you in our Community, Laurie!

As you are looking to learn more about test automation with Katalon, I can suggest you to check out the Katalon Academy, as well as our Katalon Certifications Program!

We hope you will be able to learn a lot from our forum, from other members, and will also contribute back to our forum as well! :wink:

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m Leticia

1 Like

Hi Leticia, :wave:

Welcome to our Community! It is always good to see a fresh face on our forum!

1 Like

Hello from Spain!

2 Likes

Hi @carmen.ramirez ,

Welcome to our Katalon community. Please spend time exploring our forum and feel free to raise any questions you have. Have a good day!

1 Like

Hellooo, i’m panji from indonesia. i hope everyone can guide me to use katalon. thankss

1 Like

Welcome to the Katalon community!

Hi everybody

3 Likes