Mouse over and show item

I need to click an element but it will be visible only when I mouse over it.
1. mouse over to the item.
2. item will be visible
3. click that item.

Anyone here can help?

You can combine both ‘Mouse Over’ and ‘Click’ action here, just mouse over on the element and click on visible element.

Regards

@Vinh Nguyen
do we have a single keyword for “mouse over and click” ??
I didn’t find that keyword.
Moreover, the element will be visible only when I mouse over the element. How to interact with the hidden element?

I need to click on element on mouse hover but following exception throwing.
Unable to click on object ‘Object Repository/Page_TactiX (1)/li_Cultivation Processes’ (Root cause: org.openqa.selenium.ElementNotInteractableException: Element

• could not be scrolled into view

Can any one help please?

• Hi,
    I need a seelct from a dropdown menu …throws an error as …Unable to select option by value ‘111’ of object …
    Anyone help ?

WebUI.selectOptionByValue(findTestObject(‘create_admin/select_ddMMyyyy’), ‘MM/dd/yyyy’, true)
    this may work. there may be some thing missing in value. please cross check.dee said:

Hi,
    I need a seelct from a dropdown menu …throws an error as …Unable to select option by value ‘111’ of object …
    Anyone help ?

Hi,
    I have the same problem with my site:i have a pen that hidden and after is become visible you can able to click someone can help me figure this ?

shalom said:

Hi,
    I have the same problem with my site:i have a pen that hidden and after is become visible you can able to click someone can help me figure this ?

WebUI.mouseOver(findTestObject(‘your test object where you need to put mouse over’))

WebUI.click(findTestObject('your test object that will become visible after you put mouse over '))

Hi,

I’m trying to write test cases where the element is not visible but when user hover on it it gets visible and then user is able to click so does katalon supports any keyword which i can use to satisfy the case.
    I tried using mouseover keyword but it is not hovering on the position where the object is present.