Mobile.swipe function bug

Is there really a bug in the Catalon 9.4.0 version for the Mobile.swipe(0, 0, 0, 0) function? on previous versions my script tests run as expected, but on newer versions they don’t work? should i downgrade katalon?

1 Like

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your topic. Please note that it may take a little while before a member of our community or from Katalon team responds to you.

Thanks!

Hi @msuryana45 ,

Thank you for letting us know your issue. My team can reproduce this issue on Android and has found the resolution by using uiautomator, v2.35.0. Please upgrade your driver to the latest version to resolve it.

Sorry, do you mean I have to update the appium version or can I just update the UIautomator?

Hi,

I mean you can upgrade your Driver version to the latest/

Can u guide how to update the driver? My issue is for mobile, im not sure where is the driver for mobile android.

Hi,

Do you test mobile-app on web browser or web-based app on mobile simulation?

Latest update : I have successfully updated the uiautomator2 driver, but still the swipe is not functioning yet. I am using Katalon 9.4.0

mobile - app android

Can you please try upgrade Katalon to v9.5.0

Still not working. Can help to check if u’re able to swipe in android mobile using Katalon Studio 9.5.0 or 9.4.0?

Issue not resolved, and I think has been published in the community multiple times without actual fix. it’s not suitable for such tool not handle this critical bug.

Hi all,

Can you please help provide the following information so that I can create a ticket for our team to investigate:

• Expected Result vs Actual Result
  • Error Log
  • Screenshot
  • Steps to reproduce
  • Devices + version: Mobile, Mac, …

Thank you

Sure,

Expected Result: swipe function should work smoothly when upgrade to Katalon V.9.5.0
Actual Result: swipe function is not worked

• Error Log: no logs, no swipe is made.

Steps to reproduce:
1- updagrete to katalon v.9.5.0
2- create any test case
3- try to swipe
Device: galaxy note 20. Katalon V.9.5.0,