Merge Object Repositories

Dear Katalon Team,

Could you please let me know is there a way to merge 2 object repositories in Katalon Studio tool.

_Currently I don’t see any option to merge two object repository in Katalon.
_
Question is for what you want to merge 2 OR ???

1)you want to find a selective unique objects from both OR and then make it into a single OR???
or
2)you have two OR with unique objects - which you want to combine into one?

Below is the work around which you can try

Suppose there are two projects with OR with unique objects then
simply copy the set of OR from your
project 1 >>> object repository folder to project 2 >>> object repository folder
By this way you would be able to use all the objects of project 1 into project 2.

Yadav said:

_Currently I don’t see any option to merge two object repository in Katalon.
_
Question is for what you want to merge 2 OR ???

1)you want to find a selective unique objects from both OR and then make it into a single OR???
or
2)you have two OR with unique objects - which you want to combine into one?

Below is the work around which you can try

Suppose there are two projects with OR with unique objects then
simply copy the set of OR from your
project 1 >>> object repository folder to project 2 >>> object repository folder
By this way you would be able to use all the objects of project 1 into project 2.

Yes, We are looking for solution to Point 1

In UFT we can merge 2 ORs. If any duplicate/conflicting objects exists it checks and prompts on whether to involve those objects for merging.

Parvati said:

In UFT we can merge 2 ORs. If any duplicate/conflicting objects exists it checks and prompts on whether to involve those objects for merging.

This is not possible in Katalon Studio

In Katalon Studio 5.5, this option will be displayed when you save captured objects from your recording session:
https://docs.katalon.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=13699399#RecordWebUtility(latest)-ModifyRecordedObjects

Is that the right option you guys looking for?