Manage Test Data

WebUI.setText(findTestObject(‘Generate_GS_Invoice/openJobDateFrom’), Openjobdatefrom)
I created variable and i added the CSV file into Test Data from there am getting the value.

I tried the following and it worked fine for me. Make sure the date value entered in csv is in the same format as you looking for

and my CSV file is

output

he guys I have problem in variable if I have case website test using data excel to radiobtn, how to click automation to read data excel

Select File > New > Test Data from the main menu. The New Test Data dialog is displayed. Enter the name for your test data and select Data Type as Excel File. Click OK.

Browse to the Excel file that you want to import into Katalon Studio.

Data from the selected Excel file is populated into the preview section below.

Save the Test Data when you finish. The data set defined here can be utilized in other configurations. For example, you can use it to input data for keywords in Manual View or data for Test Execution when setting up test suites.

HI there!.

Did anyone try out BDD with test data from excel?

Is it possible to use data from excel with the BDD framework
Scenario :
when
Then

but the data binding is from excel …Is it possible?

Hey

I think you can do Data-driven testing with BDD in Katalon Studio. Found a guide that may help you.

Hi guys,

Did any one know how to rename the file while downloading,If yes could you please help me to solve.