[Katalon Webinar] How Cloud DevOps has Changed the Software Testing World

Katalon_CircleCI_email_recap_600px@2x

Dear Katalon users,

We hope you are safe and staying productive, even at home. We are glad to introduce you to our next online sharing session.

This webinar will focus on how cloud DevOps is changing software development. In details, you can learn:

• How DevOps is becoming a trend to transform traditional software testing processes
  • How cloud DevOps platform can be the solution for emerging testing challenges
  • How the automation testing tools and cloud DevOps combination can accelerate project setup, improve organizational efficiency, and simplify third-party integrations
    … and more!

Time: 1:00 PM EST | Thursday, May 14, 2020

Speaker: Sam Olukotun (Solutions Engineer at CircleCI) and Dzung Ngo (VP of Product at Katalon LLC)

Register now!

UPDATED:

Hi all,

Thanks for your interest in Katalon webinar. If you were not able to join the event, worry not! Please find the recap video HERE.

Also, please take a look at some of the FAQs/questions asked in the webinar:

Q: How to reduce the test execution time for the big project?

A: Pick only the important tests to execute and plan your tests to execute in parallel.

–

Q: What license do I need to run Katalon Studio on CircleCI?

A: You need Katalon Studio Runtime Engine license, which is available for trial. More information, please check: Katalon Pricing.

–

Q: Why do we need to allow uncertified orb for using Katalon Orb?

A: Currently, CircleCI only applies auto certification for orbs developed by CircleCI. Partner orbs still need to have the β€œallow uncertified orb” check for working, even though they have been verified by CircleCI before publishing. CircleCI will have updates to more properly deal with this in upcoming releases.

–

Q: Could I get any discount/support if I want to have integration with CircleCI Orb?

A: You will have support once you acquired licenses from Katalon

–

Q: How to select the right automated tools to apply on the CI/CD process?

A: The automated testing tools need to be ready for integrating with CI/CD tools on local and on cloud as well. At the very least, its execution can be triggered or controlled by CI/CD tools via command line, API call or having native plugin to handle. And the execution logs & reports should follow the standards which can be consumed by CI/CD tools.

–

Q: Can I edit my Selenium test after migrating to Katalon Studio?

A: Yes. Document for Selenium test migration can be found here.

Thank you again for your interest in our event. We look forward to seeing you at our upcoming webinars!

Stay safe and Happy testing,
Katalon Team

3 Likes