Katalon Test Ops Agent Issue

I have a problem regarding the Katalon Test Ops Agent. When I try to execute a plan I get this error:

And this:

It worked fine some time ago. and I have not changed anything other than project files.

I have tried uninstalling and installing the agent.

Any input on this is appreciated.
I have tried to use a different computer as agent, and I tried to run an earlier project I know worked before. Still getting the same error.

Hi @alexander_t,
Please add or update the logLevel property in the agentconfig file to logLevel=ALL to enable all log levels in the debug.log . Then, rerun the plan.

Also, if possible, please send us the app.log and errors.log files in the log directory of the Agent’s setup location.

Thank you!

Hi @alexander_t,

Has your problem been resolved?

Would you mind providing more context on this issue? Which project files or test plan configuration worked for you? Which one failed to execute? Are there any changes between them?

Thank you!

Hello

No this issue has not been resolved. When i create a sample project and a test plan it works perfectly fine. When i use the project i need to run, and create a test plan i get the above errors. It stopped working suddenly. I have tried to use an earlier version of the same project (which i know worked before), and i still get the same result. I cant think of anything that would be different with the project now, in comparison to before it stopped working.

Alexander

1 Like

Hi @alexander_t,

Thank you for your feedback! For further investigation, I would like to ask for the URL to the job that failed to execute and your email (if possible).

Also, please make sure that your current test plan configuration is the same as when its job was failed.

sonpham