Katalon Runtime Engine 8.0.5 - Unable to run Chrome (headless) on Linux (Ubuntu) - (unknown error: DevToolsActivePort file doesn't exist)

I cannot continue my job and have to work on something else while awaiting your response

• Chrome (headless) execution works on Windows 10 environment on 8.0.5 Katalon Studio. But, when I tried the same thing with same kind of setup on Ubuntu machine on 8.0.5 Runtime Engine it is not working with (unknown error: DevToolsActivePort file doesn't exist)

I tried the below:

• chrome (headless) args are set as below:
    {"HEADLESS_DRIVER":{"args":["--no-sandbox,--disable-dev-shm-usage"]}}
  • Made sure on Ubuntu that symbolic link to the google-chrome binary is correct
    root@devops-ubuntu-agent:~/myagent/devops_agent_work/Katalon_Studio_Engine_Linux_64-8.0.5# which google-chrome /usr/bin/google-chrome
  • chrome version
    root@devops-ubuntu-agent:~/myagent/devops_agent_work/Katalon_Studio_Engine_Linux_64-8.0.5# google-chrome -version Google Chrome 92.0.4515.159
    I am not sure if the issue is with the Engine itself or if I am missing anything. But, as I mentioned above, Chrome (headless) execution works on Windows 10 environment on 8.0.5 Katalon Studio

Operating System

Ubuntu 18.04

Katalon Studio Version

Screenshots / Videos

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.