Katalon is not activated?

I use a
Jenkins Node to start a Katalon test, when i used to use earlier versions of
katalon, everything was good but when I changed for the 5.4 i got the following error:

D : cd Katalon

D : KATALON>katalon -noSplash  -runMode=console -projectPath="D:\KATALON\Projets\test\test.prj" -retry=0 -testSuitePath="Test Suites/Jenkins_IRQ/irq-kat-part_msi_ce" -browserType="Chrome (headless)" Katalon is not activated. Please use -email and -password to pass in your account!D : KATALON>exit 0 But when i tried the same command on the server by launching it in the terminal works justfine

rabah said:

I use a
katalon, everything was good but when I changed for the 5.4 i got the following error:

D : KATALON>katalon -noSplash  -runMode=console -projectPath="D:\KATALON\Projets\test\test.prj" -retry=0 -testSuitePath="Test Suites/Jenkins_IRQ/irq-kat-part_msi_ce" -browserType="Chrome (headless)" Katalon is not activated. Please use -email and -password to pass in your account!D : KATALON>exit 0 But when i tried the same command on the server by launching it in the terminal works justfine

Jenkins uses a different local account to operate, so Katalon Studio does not recognize it to be activated in this case. Please pass in -email and -password parameters in this case to activate Katalon Studio.

Vinh Nguyen said:

rabah said:

I use a

Jenkins uses a different local account to operate, so Katalon Studio does not recognize it to be activated in this case. Please pass in -email and -password parameters in this case to activate Katalon Studio.

i must pass this parametr to command?
please provide example