Katalon 7.6.2 isn't working with Jenkins

Hi,
Previously I was using Katalon studio 5.10.1 and I had integrated it with Jenkins and it was working just fine. I saw this new update which now also allows testing on desktop apps so I updated my Katalon to the latest version. After updating the Katalon works fine when I run the Test Suite locally but when I run it on Jenkins it gives the license error. Previously I was using it with a free license (5.10.1 and Jenkins) but now it kinda asks for a license.
Your help will be much appreciated
Thanks,
Daniyal

Hello @darif

From Katalon Studio 7, you need to obtain a Katalon Runtime Engine license to execute tests in console mode.

To obtain a license, please visit our pricing page.

Jass

@Jass thank you. Also can you tell me from which version can I use Katalon with Jenkins without a license(like free). I am currently doing this task given from my employer if it works then I can ask the employer to get a license for me.

Hello @darif

Currently, we have version 6x sunset and from version 7.0, users are required to obtain a Runtime Engine license to run with Jenkins. Each Katalon account registered with a business email is eligible for a 30-day trial of Katalon Runtime Engine. I recommend to try out this type of license for your task on Jenkin.

Jass