JUnit Imports errors and Groovy

I’m getting some issues with the Junit imports, this didnt happend on the version 7.1, now on the 7.2 this is the error message:

Description Resource Path Location Type
Groovy:unable to resolve class org.junit.runner.RunWith OscTestlistener.groovy /C%%Users%acarvajal%git%OSCAutoFramework%OSCAutoFramework.prj/ Test Listeners line 24 Java Problem

I’ve noticed a similar issue. We just updated our KRE to 7.2.6, and I saw this in last night’s build:

java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem: 
	Groovy:unable to resolve class org.junit.After

	at anthem.pc2.pages.DetailsPage.<init>(DetailsPage.groovy:3)
	at anthem.pc2.runnables.scriptlets.configure.RandomizeDetailsPage.getDetailsPage(RandomizeDetailsPage.groovy:26)
	at anthem.pc2.runnables.scriptlets.configure.RandomizeDetailsPage.getDetailsPage(RandomizeDetailsPage.groovy)
	at base.pc2.runnables.scriptlets.configure.RandomizeDetailsPage.run(RandomizeDetailsPage.groovy:19)
	at java_lang_Runnable$run.call(Unknown Source)
	at anthem.pc2.runnables.scriptlets.create.CreateProductionTemplate.run(CreateProductionTemplate.groovy:21)
	at java_lang_Runnable$run.call(Unknown Source)
	at smoke.run(smoke:37)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.run(ScriptEngine.java:194)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.runScriptAsRawText(ScriptEngine.java:119)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.runScript(TestCaseExecutor.java:337)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.doExecute(TestCaseExecutor.java:328)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.processExecutionPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:307)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.accessMainPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:299)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.execute(TestCaseExecutor.java:233)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestSuiteExecutor.accessTestCaseMainPhase(TestSuiteExecutor.java:169)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestSuiteExecutor.accessTestSuiteMainPhase(TestSuiteExecutor.java:142)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestSuiteExecutor.execute(TestSuiteExecutor.java:91)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.startTestSuite(TestCaseMain.java:157)
	at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain$startTestSuite$0.call(Unknown Source)
	at TempTestSuite1584114107902.run(TempTestSuite1584114107902.groovy:36)

Note: I’ve moved this topic into the bug reports category.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer Brandon, will wait for new updates!

Hi guys,

This issue has been fixed in 7.2.7, please try to see if it works.

1 Like

Thanks @ThanhTo, I will check it out.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.