java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid row index 1 for test data

KS 5.4: I have not receive this error till yesterday evening, but than when I try to run separate Test Case - it shows me: “Test Cases/UserAPI/login/POST login REG MyKS FAILED because (of) java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid row index 1 for test data ‘(DB creds)’. Row index must be between 1…0” This issue reproducible even after updating KS to 5.4.1
Also on 5.4.1 when I try to run Test Suite it shows an error: “Unable to execute the current selected test suite. Reason: Invalid test suite”
BUT on KS 5.3.1 everything is Ok - so please fix

Does anyone make a guess what’s going on with this? Cuz now I start to catch this failure on KS 5.3.1

Resolved: the problem was in the global variable with user ID from DB (factically user is not already created but TestCase try to call it) 8)

But the second issue stayed: "Also on 5.4.1 when I try to run Test Suite it shows an error: “Unable to execute the current selected test suite. Reason: Invalid test suite”

BUT on KS 5.3.1 everything is Ok - so please fix "

I’ve created another test suite in KS 5.4.1 with old test cases - but it don’t help…

Hi Ivan, I’m facing the same issue, did you resolve it?
Can you give more details?

Thanks in advance.
Francesca

Francesca Lippolis said:

Hi Ivan, I’m facing the same issue, did you resolve it?
Can you give more details?

Thanks in advance.
Francesca

Resolved! I removed the 5.4.0 version with the fix and I’ve downloaded the new version 5.4.1. Now I can execute again test suites.

Thanks, Francesca! Will do the same!

@Ivan_Gorchakov1, I am also getting this below error:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid row index 12 for test data

How should I resolve this?