Issues editing tests

I’m having a few issues while trying to edit tests in Katalon Automation Recorder.

1. If I’m editing the target string or the value string, and I select text and use the delete button, it’s deleting the entire step from the test case
    2. Right clicking on an element on the web page and selecting from the Katalon command menu (e.g. verifyText) doesn’t add a step to an existing test case. This only seems to work while I’m recording a new test.
  2. No undo (CTRL-Z) for deleting a step in a test case (which makes #1 above even worse)

Hi @“Dave Rubenstein”,

Thank you for using Katalon Recorder and for your feedback. #1 has been fixed in the latest version. We will work on #2 and #3 and will release updated versions soon.

Dear Katalon Developers,
This bug was submitted 2 years ago. When will you fix these two issues? It would be great to have them fixed:

• Right clicking on an element on the web page and selecting from the Katalon command menu (e.g. verifyText) doesn’t add a step to an existing test case. This only seems to work while I’m recording a new test.
  • No undo (CTRL-Z)