Issue in setup of IOS device with Katalon

Anyone can help me resolving this error , i am struggling from last couple of days but no good luck:
Unable to start application on this device.: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Command ‘idevice_id -l’ exited with code null

Build info: version: ‘unknown’, revision: ‘unknown’, time: ‘unknown’
System info: host: ‘bapss-iMac.local’, ip: ‘192.168.3.242’, os.name: ‘Mac OS X’, os.arch: ‘x86_64’, os.version: ‘10.14.3’, java.version: ‘1.8.0_181’
Driver info: driver.version: IOSDriver
remote stacktrace: UnknownError: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Command ‘idevice_id -l’ exited with code null
at getResponseForW3CError (/Users/baps/local/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-base-driver/lib/protocol/errors.js:826:9)
at asyncHandler (/Users/baps/local/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-base-driver/lib/protocol/protocol.js:447:37)
xcode:10.1
appium:1.8.2 beta

Please try Katalon Studio v6.2.0.rc1 for XCode 10.1 support

Yes it worked Thanks alot!!!

Hi,
Now i am getting this error
Original error: ‘[object Object]’ type is not supported for MJSONWP timeout
App is getting opened but after than katalon throws this error

Hi @sangam.b,

What is your installed appium version? Please show some screenshots.

Thanks

This error has been resolved by upgrading to appium 1.12.1 .
Now i am getting the issue that object spy is unable to detect any object on a particular screen,attaching the screen shot for the same.

Hi @sangam.b,

• Please press the Capture Object button, it will capture the current screen.
  • Can you share the app file?

If you see on the right side in green border that is after the capture object only.but it is not provideing object for each element.

Sorry i will not be able to share the app.

Hi @sangam.b,

Are you testing a hybrid (Cordova, React Native, Flutter) app or is it an app built through Xcode?

– Chris

It is a hybrid app.
Now i am facing issue that when i start execution more than 2-3 time the simulator goes blank while the script is still running.
I am also attaching the screen shot for the same.

katalon version:6.2.0 rc1
Xcode:10.1