Issue for opening Katalon Recorder into Chrome

Dear Team,

Since the last release of the tool, I encounter regularly issues for opening the extension into Chrome.
Sometimes when trying to open the tool by clicking the extension button
The tool does not want to open. Nothing appears and no error appears.

There the parameters of the extension for info:

I’m trying to disabling and enabling the tool, but the issue is still present.

The only solution that I found is to uninstall and reinstall the tool but it’s boring because I’m obliged to reinport all my test suists and extension scripts.

There the errors panel of the tool:

And the error:

I forgot to export some tests before this issue. Is it possible to save the files in cache of the tool in order to restore them after reinstalling it?

Could you please help me with that ?

Thanks for your help

I just got an answer about this issue from Katalon Recorder Dev Team, and they said that Recorder stopped supporting save files in the cache.

Dear @chen.lee,
Thanks for your response.
Could you tell me please if the future release will solve the issue encounter with Chrome ? (issue for opening the extension into the browser).

As explained, sometimes when trying to open the tool by clicking the extension button
The tool does not want to open. Nothing appears. So the only solution is to uninstall and reinstall the tool. But it’s boring because all Test Suits need to be re-imported…

Katalon Recorder Dev Team could not recreate this problem, so their only recommendation is to update the latest Chrome browser version.