Is there a way to verify that the page load is slow?

Is there a way to verify that the page load is slow?
I want to measure that it is loaded slowly or over a fixed time.

Hmm…
You could define what is your expected trigger, i.e. what does it mean that the page is completely loaded. For example, when the page is loaded, “Submit” button will be present.
Then you can use WebUI.waitForElementVisible() on that element. After test executes, you can see the duration of the step in the logs.
Does that help?

Mate Mrse said:

Hmm…
You could define what is your expected trigger, i.e. what does it mean that the page is completely loaded. For example, when the page is loaded, “Submit” button will be present.
Then you can use WebUI.waitForElementVisible() on that element. After test executes, you can see the duration of the step in the logs.
Does that help?

Element check is another story. I want to verify the loading speed of user experience web pages. I want to verify that the failures occur beyond a certain time.

As for loading speed issues, I would rather use JMeter
https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/generating-dashboard.html

Katalon Studio is great for Element checks, but it does not put focus on the performance measurement.

Would this do it? If it takes longer than 3 seconds to load it will failWebUI.waitForPageLoad(3)

Hello everyone,

Currently, you can integrate Katalon Studio with JMeter via the JMeter Integration plugin which is free. Alternatively, you can manually integrate those two tools yourself by following this guide.

Cheers

Jass