Integration between different applications in one test case

If i have multiple applications such as desktop, mobile and web, and i have a test scenario where i will enter some data in mobile application and then open desktop application and verify it over there and then move to web app for any further action. Can this be done? Is it possible in katalon studio?

If yes the n how? please share some insights and documentations.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your topic. Please note that it may take a little while before a member of our community or from Katalon team responds to you.

Thanks!

I have ever written a test case that deals with WebUI and WS together

I have no experience of mixing Mobile and Windows.

But I believe it is possible as far as you write your test case scripts manually in the Script mode (text editor).

Katalon Studio’s GUI is designed for individual types of Application Under Test: WebUI, WS, Mobile, Windows for each. I mean, the tool bars are dedicated for a single individual type. There isn’t any mixture of tool bars. So, you should not expect much help by GUI.

1 Like

Hi there @hamza.ahmad, :wave:

I believe you can share this question with our Product Support team within our current Ask Katalon Anything (AKA) activity on the forum? From now till 2024-06-19T16:59:00Z, feel free to ask our Product Support team any Katalon-related questions about setting up & optimize Katalon for your projects, alongside best practices for Web/Mobile/API Testing.

Join AKA by visiting the thread below (simply copy and paste your question in the thread) :point_down: