I try to run suitecollection it doesn't run

@rie.ota

In case that @duyluong could not provide a favourable solution for you, the only option for you would be going back to the good old Katalon ver 7.5.5.

I think that you do not have to upgrade Katalon to the latest version.

I think you can configure your project to run in Katalon 7.5.5 with the Chrome for Testing and the Chrome Driver of the latest version. You can freeze the version of “Chrome for Testing” to run your test with. So your project wil be stable long term.

1 Like

Thank you @kazurayam, I have no objection to that as long as I can continue to use the good old version. I’ll try the way first, thanks.

By the way, it is exactly your Visualtest that I would like to run. Thanks always.

Do you mean this? — I have abandoned this project already years ago. I will not maintain this any longer.

I have developed an advanced alternative Automated Visual Inspection.

Just for your interest.

1 Like

Hi Rie,

I can’t remember the exact solution since this was a while ago, but I think the issue had to do with the arguments we were passing to our test execution command. We use Github Actions now. Here are the arguments we pass in:

• name: Katalon Studio Github Action
    uses: katalon-studio/katalon-studio-github-action@v3.0
    env:
    KATALON_TOKEN: ${{ secrets.KATALON_API_KEY }}
    KATALON_PROFILE: ‘quality’
    with:
    version: ‘8.4.1’
    projectPath: ‘${{ github.workspace }}’
    args: ‘-retry=0 -browserType=“Chrome (headless)” -statusDelay=15 -reportFolder=Reports -reportFileName=JUnit_Report.xml -testSuiteCollectionPath=“Test Suites/${{ matrix.collection-name }}” -executionProfile=${{ env.KATALON_PROFILE }} -apiKey= ${{ env.KATALON_TOKEN }} -licenseRelease=true -orgID=$${{env.ORG_ID}} --config -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true’
2 Likes

thank you @catherine.larchevequ, I’ll look into my yaml part, too!!

I’m still getting the same error… I run the following execution command in the yaml (Azure pipeline), but does not work (it worked with katalon version 7.5.5)

executeArgs: -noSplash -runMode=console -projectPath="$(System.DefaultWorkingDirectory)/$(product)/$(product).prj" -retry=0 -testSuiteCollectionPath="Test Suites/VisualTest/VisualTest" -browserType="chrome (headless)" -apiKey="$(katalon-api-key)" --config -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true

I have tried adding the following in reference to your command, but the situation is still the same.

executeArgs: -noSplash -runMode=console -projectPath="$(System.DefaultWorkingDirectory)/$(product)/$(product).prj" -retry=0 -testSuiteCollectionPath="Test Suites/VisualTest/VisualTest" -executionProfile="gsuite" -browserType="chrome (headless)" -apiKey="$(katalon-api-key)" -licenseRelease=true --config -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true