I’m new to Katalon Recorder and I do not find the manual how to use storeCsv command.
I am myself new to Katalon. But i think i figured out.
Here are the steps you need to take.
1. You have a csv file created. Say “data.csv”.
2. Now when you open Katalon Recorder you have a “Data Driven” tab (bottom horizontal section of the Katalon Recorder screen).
3. In you already have a Test Case, add the following lines:
storeCsv || data.csv, 0, columnName1 || var1
storeCsv || data.csv, 1, columnName1 || var2
So for the sample above:
- the value from the “data.csv” 1st row and column “columnName1”, will be stored into variable “var1”
- the value from the “data.csv” 2nd row and column “columnName1”, will be stored into variable “var2”
I am also attaching a zip file that has many proven samples from this website…
Let me know if it helps.