How to right click then choose the option in list?

Hi guys,
I came across a scene like this: i wonder to open a link in a new window on chrome browser, so i use the keyword ‘right click’ in Katalon, then i want to choose the option ‘Open the connection in the new window’ to view the page in a new chrome window, how can i do this?
is there anyone can give the advice? you can see the attachment below,thanks!

katalon question1.png

you can try to do ctlr+click on a given link, instead of right click - select option - etc

Ibus said:

you can try to do ctlr+click on a given link, instead of right click - select option - etc

thanks Ibus, I tried your advice, but your operation is ‘Open the window in the new TAB’ not ‘Open the connection in the new window’, see the attachment.

katalon question 2.png

ah, my bad, you want it in new window … sorry.

well, in this case, the simplest solution is just to grab the link you need from the given page and open a new browser window with that url … unless the scope of the test is chrome functionality (or the element is clickable)

L.E. Shift + click appears to work for me to open a link in a new window …

Ibus said:

L.E. Shift + click appears to work for me to open a link in a new window …

Thank you very much! your suggestion is very useful!

how to right click on a link in mail and select a option from it ?

@Surya.Kapoor will be that ‘right-click’ in webmail or in any mail client?
And what is the option you intend to select?
Based on additional info … we may find workarounds as above or struggle to find a generic solution.
E.g. … Kindly bring more relevant details about the scope of the test and let’s ignore for the moment ‘how to achieve it’
Will come back to it later, baser on the ‘relevancy’ criteria