How to move Katalon Test setup from VMware windows Instance to AWS

Currently I have 2 Katalon Runtime Engine running on VMware Hypervisor instances(Windows Virtual Machine). I need to move our Test setup from VMware Hypervisor instances to AWS EC2 windows.

Questions:

1. Will my old KRE license will work on AWS? (I have online Activation of licenses)
  2. Will I need just one floating license to process the same amount of testing?
  3. Is there any Knowledge Document which could help in setting up Katalon Runtime Engine on AWS?
  4. I don’t have Katalon Studio Enterprise, can I still install and make Katalon Runtime Engine runs on AWS without Katalon Studio Enterprise?

Hi @onedotsalesforce

1. Will my old KRE license will work on AWS? (I have online Activation of licenses)
    Yes, if you have floating licenses. If you have a node-locked license, you can transfer the machine by following this document: https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-studio/docs/transfer-license.html

2. Will I need just one floating license to process the same amount of testing?
    One floating license allows you can run tests on any environment but just one session at a moment.

3. Is there any Knowledge Document which could help in setting up Katalon Runtime Engine on AWS?
    We don’t have the document to guide you to install KRE on AWS EC2 windows specifically but I think you should treat it the same way you install it on your local machine or the previous VM.

4. I don’t have Katalon Studio Enterprise, can I still install and make Katalon Runtime Engine runs on AWS without Katalon Studio Enterprise?
    Yes, KSE and KRE are separated products so you can instal KRE without KSE.