How to change mobile sites to Desktop sites (Chrome) ?

Hello, I would like to discuss or get answers on this platform regarding how to switch from mobile sites to desktop sites. I’ve already tried several methods, such as adjusting the viewport (which didn’t work), changing user agents with JavaScript (either not working or I might be missing something I don’t understand, or the website may not handle it). I also attempted appending “?view=desktop” to the URL (without success). I want to achieve this without resorting to clicking specific elements (X and Y) on the page. Instead, I believe there might be settings I can adjust within ‘chrome://settings.’ Clicking on specific elements will be my last resort.

Thank you.

2 Likes

@wiky.hendra ! please Read doc [Mobile] Switch To Web View | Katalon Docs

1 Like

Hello.
I will try it. Thanks for the information.

1 Like

Hello.
Sorry for late reply. Its not working.

Please check that The desktop site is enabled by selecting the checkbox on your mobile.

@wiky.hendra Are you attempting to view the desktop sites on the mobile device you are testing with or are you trying to run mobile tests and then run a web test on the desktop running Katalon Studio?

Hello.
I am attempting to execute web testing on mobile devices. I am attempting to activate the Desktop Sites that chromes setting have.

please look doc Testing Web App on Mobile Browsers in Katalon Studio | Katalon Docs.

Hello.
I see what you’re giving me. I see the common error and its not the case. My conclusion is i have to put chromedriver manually on appium.
The chromedriver itself, can i put the chromedriver that already active on desktop sites setting ?