Having issue with uploading report from CentOS

I tried to upload test report on Analytics from CentOS. It was showing the following error message. However I could upload report using the same project from Mac. Please advice.  Katalon version 5.3.1Here is the log from Jenkins - Uploading report to Katalon Analytics...System is unable to send report to Katalon Analytics. Reason: java.lang.NullPointerException	at com.kms.katalon.integration.analytics.report.AnalyticsReportIntegration.uploadTestSuiteResult(AnalyticsReportIntegration.java:40)	at com.kms.katalon.execution.launcher.ReportableLauncher.uploadReportToIntegratingProduct(ReportableLauncher.java:247)	at com.kms.katalon.execution.launcher.ReportableLauncher.preExecutionComplete(ReportableLauncher.java:77)	at com.kms.katalon.execution.launcher.ProcessLauncher.onWatchdogComplete(ProcessLauncher.java:171)	at com.kms.katalon.execution.launcher.LaunchWatchdog.notifyProcessTerminated(LaunchWatchdog.java:135)	at com.kms.katalon.execution.launcher.LaunchWatchdog.run(LaunchWatchdog.java:65)	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Hi. I’m sorry for the late response.

Is this issue still happening? What was the command you used to execute Katalon tests? And if possible, please send us a sample report to info@katalon.com so that we can investigate it better.