Failed to download due to an unknown network error

Hi,

I hope someone can help me resolve the error I encountered. I attempted to reinstall Katalon, but it couldn’t be installed due to download failures. I have tried 3 different network connections, but the problem persists and also I have tried to install it on 2 devices (office laptop and my personal computer) and still encountered the same error. Can anyone help me with this issue? or maybe someone has encountered this issue and fixed it?

1 Like

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your topic. Please note that it may take a little while before a member of our community or from Katalon team responds to you.

Thanks!

Hi @yoga,

I found a similar discussion over here: Not able to install Katalon Studio. Can you please follow up there and try with my suggestion? Thank you!

Hi,

I encountered the same issue. I have been using Katalon Free Edition every day, but since the new update 9.5, I can’t either update or download and re-install a new version. I never had any problems before, but now it is impossible for me to use the program.

Hi @Elly_Tran ,

I have tried 3 different networks connection with 2 different devices, but the problem persists and encountered the same error. I have even tried downloading by package as suggested by your colleague, but it can’t be used because it still requires an upgrade to version 9.5.

Hi,

Will you be able to download v9.5.0 here: Not able to install Katalon Studio - #12 by Elly_Tran

Hi @Elly_Tran,

After i downloaded it from Github link that you provide, i was able to use katalon again (it works).

Thank you for your help

1 Like