Failed to build WebDriverAgent to deployed on iOS 16

Hi kreno, I also want to perform test on IOS version 16. Can you make a post with full tips and trick on this? I need this ASAP so I’d really appreciate if you can help me. Thank you !

@ngochien.tran0112 Yes. Sorry I forgot to link the full post back to this one. I believe full support for appium 2 is in the work but for now here are instructions on how to use iOS 16 with appium.

Thank you so much, I will try to follow the guide

@kreno
Does Katalon currently support iOS 17?

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your topic. Please note that it may take a little while before a member of our community or from Katalon team responds to you.

Thanks!

Yes, I have been able to use the same remote execution strategy listed here to use Katalon with iOS 17. I have not yet tried to use the iOS execution with iOS 17 but it was working on iOS 16 on Katalon studio versions above 9.1.0.

@kreno
I have successfully installed appium 2 and also built WebDriverAgent on my physical iphone, but still I can’t launch the app

i use

• Mac mini M1 - macOS Sonoma 14.5
  • Xcode 15.4
  • Katalon studio 9.5.0
  • Appium 2.11.2
  • iPhone physical - iOS 16.3

Please someone help me where did I go wrong
Thank you!

Somehow, I am not surprised that this topic is two years old and no official solution has been provided yet. Because of that, we stopped using Katalon for testing Apple devices back in the day.