Executing test using Docker image(6.3.0) from Windows 10 cmd

Hello everyone,

Been trying with the last few versions to run tests from the CLI. If I use this command(from the test project directory):

D:\katalon_tests\Steptest>docker run -t --rm -v /d/katalon_tests/Steptest:/katalon/katalon/source katalonstudio/katalon:6.3.0 katalon-execute.sh -browserType=“Chrome” -executionProfile=Test -retry=0 -statusDelay=15 -testSuitePath=“Test Suites/All-Tests/Full-Login”

then I get this error:

Opening project file: /tmp/katalon_execute/project/Steptest.prj
/tmp/katalon_execute/project/bin/Steptest.prj
/tmp/katalon_execute/project/bin/config/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.core.resources/.projects/%tmp%katalon_execute%project%Steptest.prj
/tmp/katalon_execute/project/bin/config/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.core.resources/.projects/%tmp%katalon_execute%project%source%Steptest.prj
/tmp/katalon_execute/project/config/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.core.resources/.projects/%tmp%katalon_execute%project%Steptest.prj
/tmp/katalon_execute/project/config/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.core.resources/.projects/%tmp%katalon_execute%project%source%Steptest.prj
Invalid argument: Cannot find project ‘/tmp/katalon_execute/project/Steptest.prj
/tmp/katalon_execute/project/bin/Steptest.prj
/tmp/katalon_execute/project/bin/config/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.core.resources/.projects/%tmp%katalon_execute%project%Steptest.prj
/tmp/katalon_execute/project/bin/config/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.core.resources/.projects/%tmp%katalon_execute%project%source%Steptest.prj
/tmp/katalon_execute/project/config/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.core.resources/.projects/%tmp%katalon_execute%project%Steptest.prj
/tmp/katalon_execute/project/config/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.core.resources/.projects/%tmp%katalon_execute%project%source%Steptest.prj’.
/+ ret_code=4
++ id -u
++ id -g
/+ chown -R 0:0 /katalon/katalon/source/report
/+ chmod -R 777 /katalon/katalon/source/report
/+ ls /katalon/katalon/source/report
JUnit_Report.xml execution.properties execution.uuid execution0.log report.csv report.html
/+ cd /katalon/katalon/source
/+ exit 4

If I only change the version of the docker image(ex: katalonstudio/katalon:6.1.2), it works without any problems, so this must be a version problem or maybe something in the command syntax I’m missing…

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Have a great one!

Please delete /tmp/katalon_execute/project/bin folder then run again.

Thanks

Hi, and thank you for the fast reply.

How can I delete it? That folder is generated only when the docker container is up. And the container is up only for the duration of the test, then the container is stoped and removed. That is the whole purpose of the docker execution, to not have another container running and consuming resources. There is no /tmp/katalon_execute/project/bin on my local machine, as I said, I am running the command from Windows cmd.

I’ll be waiting for your reply.
Thank you

Delete all the files inside bin folder