Enable to click in Radio button

Then the trouble may be due to the fact that some objects have the same ID. In Katalon Studio, these objects cannot be distinguished because their ids are the same.
Would you also try that way? First, create 2 separate test cases and click the first of the buttons in the first case and the second case on the second. After getting the IDs of the two buttons in the object repostory, you can put them together in one case. This must be the most guaranteed solution.

I tried this method but the program returns the same error.

Hello @ferrariklersone
You can also try this management. While recording, right click on the relevant button and try to get your ID in this way. Then update the right click stage in Test Case content as clicks. If this does not happen, open the detail of the relevant button from the object repostory. Check if the value is relative.

@emine
I tried this way too, but still does not working :upside_down_face:

@ferrariklersone
Hi again, if you can actually share the whole process in detail or if you can share url etc., I can do a detailed review and get a feedback.

@emine hey

Script :

Error:

hello @ferrariklersone
I wanted to show you a sample button detail below.
Please try to get the value relative.

hello @emine
it seems like this button does not get the value relative.

Did you try to click on the button’s label area instead of the button while clicking?

no no I didn’t think to click on button’s label

Please click yellow place

@emine
The same problem when I click on the div instead of in the radio button.
What seems strange to me, only the NON radio button that worries, But the OUI radio button is going well.

Always no value relative.

First click the Oui button and save the test. Then open a different test case for the Non button. Also save to different object repostory files for the two buttons.
Most likely, the error is caused by the buttons having the same value.

@emine
in the first test, OUI button passed.
in the second test, NON button failed, the same problem enable to click …

:upside_down_face:

I will check this link, hope it helps me.

Thank you again and again.

1 Like

hello @emine :heart_decoration:
I decided to repeat the all test case, then clics pass (OUI and NON).
I faced a conflict of id as you said, some objects had the same id I confirm your hypothesis.
Now even the click on validate button works.

thank you again for helping.

1 Like