Does not complete object

Hello I am new to katalon, completing the object with the SetText when running the test does not complete the object. The test does not fail, how can I complete this object? Thank you

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘Prueba Alta Persona/Pagina_Alta/input_Fecha Nac_SDTVAR_SDTPERSONA_KLIFECNAC’))

WebUI.waitForElementVisible(findTestObject(‘Prueba Alta Persona/Pagina_Alta/input_Fecha Nac_SDTVAR_SDTPERSONA_KLIFECNAC’),
10)

WebUI.setText(findTestObject(‘Prueba Alta Persona/Pagina_Alta/input_Fecha Nac_SDTVAR_SDTPERSONA_KLIFECNAC’), ‘24/10/1985’)

@lukitas024 Can you manually enter the date without using any GUI? Can you just click in the textbox and type a date? If you cannot, then KS will not either. If you can, then maybe you have to click on the textbox before entering the date text.

hi,

try to set readonly false
def y = WebUI.executeJavaScript(“return document.getElementsByClassName(‘form-control’)[0].readOnly=false;”, null)
println ("DEBUG readOnly value y "+y)

and then type value to field

Should I put it like this? I have no knowledge of programming. thanks for your help

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘Prueba Alta Persona/Pagina_Personas/input_Nombre_NUEVO’))

WebUI.waitForPageLoad(5)

WebUI.setText(findTestObject(‘Prueba Alta Persona/Pagina_Alta/input_CUITCUIL_SDTVAR_SDTPERSONA_KLINDOC’), ‘27366907209’)

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘Prueba Alta Persona/Pagina_Alta/input_Fecha Nac_SDTVAR_SDTPERSONA_KLIFECNAC’))

WebUI.waitForElementVisible(findTestObject(‘Prueba Alta Persona/Pagina_Alta/input_Fecha Nac_SDTVAR_SDTPERSONA_KLIFECNAC’),
10)

WebUI.executeJavaScript(“return document.getElementsByClassName(‘form-control’)[0].readOnly=false;”, null)
println ("DEBUG readOnly value y "+y)

WebUI.setText(findTestObject(‘Prueba Alta Persona/Pagina_Alta/input_Fecha Nac_SDTVAR_SDTPERSONA_KLIFECNAC’), ‘24/10/1985’)

WebUI.setText(findTestObject(‘Prueba Alta Persona/Pagina_Alta/input_Apellido_SDTVAR_SDTPERSONA_KLIAPELLIDO’), ‘MONTELONGO’)

If I can click and write a date without using Katalon try clicking and then writing and still the field is blanched, thanks for your help

am I missing something here?

Timo, why do you think the control has readonly set?

Why did you print the value of false?

Another test to try is to enter the date, 10/10/1985, and 10/10/2010. Do either of them remain? A concern may be due to the year being too long ago (1985) or the format actually being MDY (maybe you found a bug :slight_smile: ).

Or, maybe you only setText of the numerals, like ‘24101985’, or ‘24 10 1985’, or even ‘24-10-1985’. Or, maybe insert a tab between the D, M and Y, like ‘24\t10\t1985’

probre with different formats of date and error. Attached a new image where the test case does not fail

hello,

you can always try to set readOnly flag to false etc…
and print is something what i am done not needed for in this issue at all
sorry if i set your mind to rounding circle :slight_smile: