Disconnected: received Inspector.detached event

Hello,
While executing testcases on Katalon Studio version 8.2.0, build 208, I see the below error. I have set the desired capabilities correctly. Are there any other solutions for this error? I am blocked from executins any of our tests because of this issue.

Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: disconnected: received Inspector.detached event

(Session info: chrome=96.0.4664.55)

Build info: version: ‘3.141.59’, revision: ‘e82be7d358’, time: ‘2018-11-14T08:25:53’

System info: host: ‘macbook-pro’, ip: ‘XXXXX’, os.name: ‘Mac OS X’, os.arch: ‘x86_64’, os.version: ‘10.16’, java.version: ‘1.8.0_275’

Driver info: com.kms.katalon.selenium.driver.CChromeDriver

Capabilities {acceptInsecureCerts: false, browserName: chrome, browserVersion: 96.0.4664.55, chrome: {chromedriverVersion: 96.0.4664.45 (76e4c1bb2ab46…, userDataDir: /var/folders/…}, goog:chromeOptions: {debuggerAddress: localhost:xxxxx}, javascriptEnabled: true, networkConnectionEnabled: false, pageLoadStrategy: normal, platform: MAC, platformName: MAC, proxy: Proxy(), setWindowRect: true, strictFileInteractability: false, timeouts: {implicit: 0, pageLoad: 300000, script: 30000}, unhandledPromptBehavior: dismiss and notify, webauthn:extension:credBlob: true, webauthn:extension:largeBlob: true, webauthn:virtualAuthenticators: true}

Do you have Thread.sleep() in your script? which would cause the Exception.

Thank you.
As per the link you provided, I updated the code as below:
System.setProperty(“webdriver.chrome.driver”,"/xxx/chromedriver")
DesiredCapabilities cap = DesiredCapabilities.chrome()
cap.setCapability(CapabilityType.SUPPORTS_APPLICATION_CACHE, false)
ChromeOptions opt = new ChromeOptions()
opt.merge(cap)
WebDriver driver = new ChromeDriver(opt)
opt.setPageLoadStrategy(PageLoadStrategy.NONE)

But I still see the " disconnected: received Inspector.detached event" .
I have set the delay using the command WebUI.delay(time in sec) , at severla areas of the code. Would that cause this issue?
This code was working fine until end of October. Not sure why this isnt working after that.

It would be difficult for me to solve your problem unless I can reproduce your project on my local PC. Sorry I can’t help you.