Debug button has disappeared from Katalon menu

Debug with button become disappear fro menu bar. Please help me in this concern.

Hi @bksangan

Debugging mode is only available in KSE. If you activate Katalon Studio with a business account then you’re automatically eligible for a 30-day trial of KSE. Details about the differences in terms of features between KS and KSE can be found here:

Ugh… I hate that you guys took away existing functionality. :frowning:

2 Likes

@Morgan the best debugger is your own mind, young padawan!

@Morgan, @bksangan
In KS 7.2.1 you can still debug via the menu → Action → Debug (it’s not greyed out when you select a TestCase):

Seems like so far only the button has been disabled in the quick access menu.

Katalon Studio

Katalon Studio is a free and robust automation solution for API, web, and mobile testing. It integrates all necessary components with built-in keywords and project templates into a complete automation framework. Katalon Studio is easy for beginners to use but offers advanced capabilities for experienced users. This solution is trusted by an active community from 150+ countries around the world.

If this feature really fully moves to KSE, the free version does NOT include all necessary components anymore. Guess I have to go back to basic Selenium after this short intermezzo…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.