- I’m exploring the tool
- I’m building a Proof of Concept
- I have currently applied Katalon Studio in my project
- I’m learning automated test with Katalon Studio
- It doesn’t affect much, but I believe Katalon team should have this ticket resolved
- I can continue my job, resolving this ticket can boost my performance
- I can continue my job, but my performance is lower than expected
- I cannot continue my job and have to work on something else while awaiting your response
CucumberKW.runFeatureFileWithTags('include/features/HSMTests.feature', ((['@AKS']) as String))
2022-04-08 07:21:06.953 INFO c.k.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor - -------------------- 2022-04-08 07:21:06.959 INFO c.k.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor - START Test Cases/Get HSM Connection Status - AKS Cucumber Tests 2022-04-08 07:21:07.854 DEBUG M Connection Status - AKS Cucumber Tests - 1: runFeatureFileWithTags("include/features/HSMTests.feature", ["@AKS"]) 2022-04-08 07:21:07.950 INFO c.k.k.c.c.k.CucumberBuiltinKeywords - Starting run keyword runFeatureFile: 'include/features/HSMTests.feature' and extract report to folder: 'C:\Users\sp185338\AppData\Local\Temp\Katalon\Test Cases\Get HSM Connection Status - AKS Cucumber Tests\20220408_072101/cucumber_report/1649416867931'... 0 Scenarios 0 Steps 0m0.007s 2022-04-08 07:21:09.392 INFO c.k.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor - END Test Cases/Get HSM Connection Status - AKS Cucumber Tests
- Create a Cucumber feature file with at least 2 scenario outlines - both of which have Given/When/Then steps to run against a web service and verify the status and response parameters - and one or more rows in its Examples section…
- Add a tag to one of the scenario outlines…
- Create a test case and add a ‘Run Feature File with Tags’ step from the Manual tab.
- Edit the cell of the new row in the Input column and specify values as follows:
- relativeFilePath: Specify the relative file path to the feature file (for example: include/features/.feature
- tags: Double click the cell in the Value column and add the tag from Step 1 (include the @ symbol) in the List Input popup.
- Click OK in the List Input and Input popups.
- Run the test case.
- Inspect the Log viewer and Console tabs after the run is complete.
Test run passes and all tests in the tagged scenario in the feature file associated with the test case are executed and pass.
Test run passes - but no scenarios or tests are executed.
Workaround (from [Cucumber] Run Feature File with Tags - #20 by Brandon-Hinds):
Issue is resolved by changing (in Script tab) the format of the tag argument in the call to CucumberKW.runFeatureFileWithTags to the following: