Creating very first project and katalon got stuck on "Generating Global variables"

The last thread about this talks about existing projects. I installed katalon the first time on my fresh brand new windows 11 device lenovo notebook and when creating a new fresh project without samples it gets stuck on Generating global variables.

The mouse has the waiting/loading icon. I can’t use the program at all then and I need to force stop the process under task manager :frowning:
Help!

#katalon-studio

:scream:

That’s a poor show for a first time user. Sit tight and let’s see if we can get a few devs to take a look.

@ThanhTo @duyluong @nam.nguyen @sara.leslie

Keep in mind most of these guys are in the far east, so they might not show up for a few hours.

can you share also some logs from your brand new windows 11 lenovo, or such feature is disabled in the mighty and shiny microsoft OS?

Problem solved: Just renamed the folder into “Katalon” and now it magically works…

Very bad behaviour though and I might try another tool if its working already like this and causing so much trouble before even existing :frowning: