Can't start working with Katalon Studio because of the error

Doaload Katalon Studio, open it, click to create a New Project (screen 2020-08-26_15-07-00.png - Google Drive)

after 10 minutes of loading I always get the error message (screen 2020-08-26_15-07-28.png - Google Drive):
java.lang.InterruptedException: System could not generate internal.GlobalVariable file normally. Please check your writable permission in folder: C:\Users\Тарас\Katalon Studio\Try01.
at com.kms.katalon.controller.GlobalVariableController.waitForGlobalVariableClassFileAvailable(GlobalVariableController.java:82)
at com.kms.katalon.controller.GlobalVariableController.generateGlobalVariableLibFile(GlobalVariableController.java:67)
at com.kms.katalon.controller.ProjectController.openProjectForUI(ProjectController.java:131)
at com.kms.katalon.composer.project.handlers.OpenProjectHandler$1.run(OpenProjectHandler.java:166)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:119)

Please, HELP!!!

@taras.alexbrandingte
Please delete these folder and file;
bin folder
.classpath file
.project file
then open project again

This piece of advice didn’t help. When I deleted bin folder, I couldn’t start the program because of the error message related to Java. Then I had to copy bin folder again. When I deleted .classpath file and .project file, I still had the same problem.
Maybe there is one more program that I need to instal? For example, is it needed to instal Java on my PC?

I wonder that no one can help me to solve this error. What do you do that your Katalon Studio works at the very beginning?

Nothing beyond install and run.

Also, the advice you were given is correct. Please don’t doubt what we all know.

Try this: download/install again. Use a completely different path.

Make sure you project is created in a folder YOU have full rights on.

No. Just install Katalon.