Could not able to find the object “button” during execution

I recorded the operation for the login page, selected the locator as xpath and while executing it displays the error, “Web element with id not found”, but the login button does not have any id, it has only a class. I am able to perform click operations in other sites.

Xpath of that login button :

id(“isMember”)/div[@class=“form-item form-item-on-top form-horizontal”]/div[@class=“form-group”]/div[@class=“row”]/div[@class=“col-sm-6 col-xs-6”]/input[@class=“btn btn-success btn-lg col-xs-12 signin_icon”]

Error:

Unable to click on object ‘Object Repository/input_btn btn-success btn-lg c’ (Root cause: com.kms.katalon.core.webui.exception.WebElementNotFoundException: Web element with id: ‘Object Repository/input_btn btn-success btn-lg c’ located by ‘By.xpath: //input[count(. | id(“isMember”)/div[@class=“form-item form-item-on-top form-horizontal”]/div[@class=“form-group”]/div[@class=“row”]/div[@class=“col-sm-6 col-xs-6”]/input[@class=“btn btn-success btn-lg col-xs-12 signin_icon”]) = count(id(“isMember”)/div[@class=“form-item form-item-on-top form-horizontal”]/div[@class=“form-group”]/div[@class=“row”]/div[@class=“col-sm-6 col-xs-6”]/input[@class=“btn btn-success btn-lg col-xs-12 signin_icon”])]’ not found)

You can follow this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mR9qyeJ9uo to capture another xpath for that button and use that instead :).

The button which i am trying to click does not have an id. It only has a class. Is there any other way??

Can you post the full error message? This issue is not related to the current one.

Try using other unique properties such as id.

i am getting similar issues , can you please look into it

Unable to click on object ‘Object Repository/button_NEXT’ (Root cause: java.lang.NullPointerException)

Yes, I tried using xpath alone. but it shows the same error. Can you please look into this and help me with a solution.

id here mean the test object ID of Object Repository, not the id of its on the website. In this case, please try to deselect few locators from Object properties. Try using one locator such as Xpath.