Console Log Empty Katalon Analytics

I have a problem with the report of Katalon Analytics because in the report or console log not shown the details of steps

image.png

3 Likes

Same issue

2 Likes

Hey guys,

Thank you for reporting the issue. Please follow this post to provide more details information on this bug.

Best,
Liam

2 Likes

Thanks for your answer @Liam B , this happens in any browser
My Katalon studio Version is 5.8.6
This happens when uploading the test results of test case or test suite

1 Like

Hi All,

I am also having the same issue on my Katalon. I am currently running V 5.8.6. I also notice Attaching log checkbox is missing.

Please let me know if there is another solution for it.

Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 11.03.29 AM.png

I am running into this issue as well. I was hoping this would be fixed with 5.8, but that doesn’t seem to be the remedy. I have yet to install 5.8 or any of the 5.8.x patches, so I am still on 5.7. This was working fine for me until October 30, 2018. All reports prior I see console output as I checked our history. So whatever changes were released to Katalon Analytics on 10/30 caused the console output display break.

Hey guys,

We have located the root cause for the empty log display and the fix also has been deployed. Please refresh your project or clear browser cache. Let us know if you still have a problem with viewing Console Log.

Thank you for trying Katalon Analytics (Beta).

Best,
Liam

2 Likes

Liam B said:

Hey guys,

We have located the root cause for the empty log display and the fix also has been deployed. Please refresh your project or clear browser cache. Let us know if you still have a problem with viewing Console Log.

Best,
Liam

Thanks Liam the issue appears to be resolved on our side! :slight_smile:

Liam B said:

Hey guys,

Best,
Liam

Hi Liam,

I still have get a problem, when i run Test Suite , i think the result from getHttpBody at INFO is incorrect… but response result is correct… missed variable between Test Case and Web Service Request…

I hope u can fix this… thanks

katalon1.jpg

katalon2.jpg

Taufik Hidayat said:

Liam B said:

Hey guys,

Best,
Liam

Hi Liam,

I still have get a problem, when i run Test Suite , i think the result from getHttpBody at INFO is incorrect… but response result is correct… missed variable between Test Case and Web Service Request…

Can I ask where do you find out that function from com.kms.katalon.core**.webservice.**verification package? Since this is not a public function, so any issues from them are not in our control and we can’t support you in this case.

By the way, you are retrieving a request object directly NOT from a test case based on the provided logs, so HTTP Body is displayed correctly. Please also provide the details info of HTTPBody. We might be able to give you some suggestions.

Thanks for your understanding.

Vinh Nguyen said:

Taufik Hidayat said:

Liam B said:

Hey guys,

Best,
Liam

Hi Liam,

Can I ask where do you find out that function from com.kms.katalon.core**.webservice.**verification package? Since this is not a public function, so any issues from them are not in our control and we can’t support you in this case.

By the way, you are retrieving a request object directly NOT from a test case based on the provided logs, so HTTP Body is displayed correctly. Please also provide the details info of HTTPBody. We might be able to give you some suggestions.

Thanks for your understanding.

that function already there by default when you open tab Verfication… what do you mean that function is not a public function?

No… i call the object from Test Case with variable connect to variable of object request…

i attach the detail information… Test Case script, HTTPBody , Verification script

katalon3.jpg

katalon4.jpg

katalon5.jpg