Completed first certification yesterday 🥳

Decided to get certified and joined the community a week ago, On July :partying_face: 8th, I finally managed my katalon practitioner certification.
Super happy :partying_face:

Linkedin post

1 Like

Hi @duttasaby.careers, congratulations on the certification! Can you share more about your experience on how to achieve this? How did you find out the program and did you have any challenges on getting this certification?

2 Likes

Congratulations!!

3 Likes

That’s great! @duttasaby.careers

If you know any of your colleagues or friends who are also looking to get certified via our Katalon Certification program, maybe you could give them a tips or two :wink:

1 Like

how to get it?

go to Dashboard - Katalon Academy

Click on your completed certifications and download it

2 Likes

Hi there @hohaiminhh,

You can view more details on our Katalon Certification Program here: Katalon Certification Program - Advanced Your Career With Katalon. In summary, you will need to use our Katalon Platform/solutions to meet certain requirements (for example, using Katalon Studio to create 30 test cases). Hope this helps.

1 Like

Same question bro :frowning:
I completed so many courses of this platform but still I didn’t receive any Certificate :confused::pensive:
What should I do?:smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Congratulations bro/sister for your achievements :blush:
But can you please tell me how did you receive Your Certificate???:face_with_monocle:
Because I completed so many Courses in this platform but still I didn’t get or received any Certificate :confused:

1 Like

Hi @arhamali1best, I have already answered your questions in this thread: How get certificate of Completion of Manual and Automatic Testing courses? - #3 by arhamali1best. I suppose that your certificates of completion have already been issued to you. Please check again. Thank you.

3 Likes

Thanks for your valuable support, suggestions & response regarding to assist me :pray::blush:
~(Finally Certificate achieved :relieved:)

1 Like