Click print and save as PDF in chrome

I have a scenario where I am clicking on print button in the application and in chrome it will ask if you want to print it or save it as PDF.
Is there anyway in which I can script in katalon so that I can save the document as pdf doc after clicking on print button in application. I want to click on save and proceed with next steps.
Also, how can i script to click on change button as well.

Capture.JPG

How about send keys CTRL + S?

Already tried that?

yeah I have tried it.
WebUI.sendKeys(null, Keys.chord(Keys.CONTROL, ‘s’)).

Let me know if you have any other script developed for it.

Ankesh said:

I have a scenario where I am clicking on print button in the application and in chrome it will ask if you want to print it or save it as PDF.
Is there anyway in which I can script in katalon so that I can save the document as pdf doc after clicking on print button in application. I want to click on save and proceed with next steps.
Also, how can i script to click on change button as well.

Any pointers on how to resolve this issue would be helpful.

Hi, did you ever find any solutions for this? I’m running into the same issue.

Hi,

I developed an Autoit script and triggered it from katalon studio for these steps, it worked perfectly fine.

But if you are looking for any solution using scripting in katalon studio then we have to create functions in groovy which interacts with dialog boxes, and I am yet to create it:)

Let me know if you want Autoit script.

Thanks,
Ankesh49

@Ankesh Please share the AutoIt code. In my case … I have to print it in IE browser.

Hi Ankesh,

It would be great if you could share the Autiit script for us.

thanks,
Sadam