Click Image cannot work,what cause is it? tks

Hello,team!
I write a simple case ,verify the fun of Click Image,but it is regret,donot work.
【the is log】
09-19-2019 05:59:21 下午 clickImage(findTestObject(“test_baidu/Page__/my_test_pic”))

Elapsed time: 2.679s

Unable to click on image (Root cause: com.kms.katalon.core.exception.StepFailedException: Unable to click on image
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.internal.WebUIKeywordMain.stepFailed(WebUIKeywordMain.groovy:64)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.internal.WebUIKeywordMain.runKeyword(WebUIKeywordMain.groovy:26)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.ClickImageKeyword.clickImage(ClickImageKeyword.groovy:90)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.ClickImageKeyword.execute(ClickImageKeyword.groovy:67)
at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordExecutor.executeKeywordForPlatform(KeywordExecutor.groovy:56)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.WebUiBuiltInKeywords.clickImage(WebUiBuiltInKeywords.groovy:2710)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.WebUiBuiltInKeywords$clickImage$4.call(Unknown Source)
at Test_03.run(Test_03:34)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.run(ScriptEngine.java:194)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.runScriptAsRawText(ScriptEngine.java:119)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.runScript(TestCaseExecutor.java:337)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.doExecute(TestCaseExecutor.java:328)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.processExecutionPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:307)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.accessMainPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:299)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.execute(TestCaseExecutor.java:233)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.java:114)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.java:105)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain$runTestCase$0.call(Unknown Source)
at TempTestCase1568887141342.run(TempTestCase1568887141342.groovy:21)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.common.base.Objects.toStringHelper(Ljava/lang/Object;)Lcom/google/common/base/Objects$ToStringHelper;
at org.sikuli.api.AbstractScreenRegion.toString(AbstractScreenRegion.java:56)
at org.sikuli.api.DefaultLogger.findPerformed(APILogger.java:283)
at org.sikuli.api.DefaultScreenRegion.find(DefaultScreenRegion.java:65)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.common.ScreenUtil.findImage(ScreenUtil.java:117)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.common.ScreenUtil.clickImage(ScreenUtil.java:35)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.ClickImageKeyword$_clickImage_closure1.doCall(ClickImageKeyword.groovy:87)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.ClickImageKeyword$_clickImage_closure1.call(ClickImageKeyword.groovy)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.internal.WebUIKeywordMain.runKeyword(WebUIKeywordMain.groovy:20)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.ClickImageKeyword.clickImage(ClickImageKeyword.groovy:90)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.ClickImageKeyword.execute(ClickImageKeyword.groovy:67)
at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordExecutor.executeKeywordForPlatform(KeywordExecutor.groovy:56)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.WebUiBuiltInKeywords.clickImage(WebUiBuiltInKeywords.groovy:2710)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.WebUiBuiltInKeywords$clickImage$4.call(Unknown Source)
at Script1568789009498.run(Script1568789009498.groovy:34)
… 11 more
)
【the is pic of log】

1 Like

It’s probably not loaded in yet. Add a wait timer and test if it works.

it isnot the cause,but tks the same!
I want to know ,your ‘clikc image’ is ok? how many is your ks version?chrome version?
I doubt to the ENU exist issue.

1 Like

i doubt the Click Image relate with java,i want to know the function of Click Image need that which java

1 Like

Hi there!

This bug is fixed in Katalon Studio version 7.0. Please upgrade for improved performance!

Cheers

Jass

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi,when release the version 7.0?

1 Like

Hi there!

We have already released the beta version of Katalon Studio 7.0.0. However, this bug is included in the upcoming releases. Please first check out the release note and click here to download if you want to try version 7.0.0 (beta) in advance.

Happy Testing!

Jass

1 Like

Thank You!
but ,I have been used 7.0.0(beta),the bug still is exist.so,I expect real 7.0.0

of course,when release the real 7.0.0 ,i very want to know.

1 Like