Cant use the image funtions

Hi all,

I am using Katalon Studio Interprise and Katalon Engine. But I cant use the image functions.
Exmaple: findImageElement, verifyImagePresent

I getted keycode from Katalon web and activated offline in Katalon. After that, I ran my code and received error as image below:

Here are the screen and image:
Screen img3

Does anyone know what wrong? Hope I can receive a solutions or examples from everyone
Thanks a lot!

@Tuan.NguyenHuu
Please follow the suggestion in this post:

The default image match threshold is 0.4 and you should degree this parameter until the Appium/OpenCV accepts your image.

HI @duyluong,
I updated my MAC to reinstall Appium and opencv4nodejs. But after updating, I cant use my keycode to activate Katalon. I think the machineID was changed. How to remove the old keycode to generate a new keycode for my MAC (Note: I generated the keycode for two computer. So I cant generate another keycode).

please support me solve it!
Thanks!
Tuan

@Tuan.NguyenHuu,

Please follow this document: https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-studio/docs/transfer-license.html

Hi @duyluong

My case is offline license. I found that Offline licenses cannot be transferred until expired (60 days). I don’t understand why after updating the MAC, a new machineID is generated.

Can you remove my license ? Or can you make it expire?

For the image functions issue, I made as your suggestion but the issue still happened

Hi @duyluong
Please check my issues, we need to fix them soon

Hi @Tuan.NguyenHuu, when reading the document Duy mentioned: https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-studio/docs/transfer-license.html#get-the-id-of-your-machine, I see that:

Yes, I saw it, that’s why i asked:

“Can you remove my license ? Or can you make it expire?”

I don’t understand why after updating the MAC, a new machineID is generated. Now, I cant use my keycode. I have to generate a new keycode

Hi @duyluong,
Please confirm about license issue: “Can you remove my license ? Or can you make it expire?”

For the image funtions, I was able to use them. However, it returns the results not what I want. You can see the image below. The “tapOnImage” was passed but it can’t tap the image on the screen. Because,it found 5 elements instead of 1. I tried to set some properties for driver but they didnt work. Please check and give me some suggestions:

LOG: LOG.txt (12.8 KB)

This is the image I used to search for the element:
img6

Here is the screenshot (Sorry I can’t post the full picture due to copyright reasons) :
Screen

Hi @Tuan.NguyenHuu,

My case is offline license. I found that Offline licenses cannot be transferred until expired (60 days). I don’t understand why after updating the MAC, a new machineID is generated.
Can you remove my license ? Or can you make it expire?

Once you generated your offline license, Katalon Authentication Server will mark your license with your old machine ID for that period of time. Basically, you cannot use the license for another machine ID. @sang Please follow up user’s license issue.

For the image funtions, I was able to use them. However, it returns the results not what I want. You can see the image below. The “tapOnImage” was passed but it can’t tap the image on the screen. Because,it found 5 elements instead of 1. I tried to set some properties for driver but they didnt work. Please check and give me some suggestions:

When Katalon/Appium identifies more elements that match your specified screenshot, we suggest that you increase the threshold parameter or trying with a smaller image screenshot taken from the element center location, such as Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 5.47.50 PM