Click Action Fails - Katalon 5

As I had some proxy setup issues while generating the Junit reports with Katalon 6.2.2 using the Basic Report plugin. I have started working with Katalon Studio 5.0.1 version. And here I have encountered with different issues.
while I am performing web testing, I am unable to replay the test steps and my click action is not working.
And this is without the proxy;

When I am at my work location and while using proxy I am not even able to open the browser while replay.

Additional information if needed: I am using the chrome browser extension Katalon recorder 3.9.

Error Details to the above:

Unable to click on object ‘Object Repository/c/Page_Sign in - Google Accounts/span_Create account’ (Root cause: com.kms.katalon.core.webui.exception.WebElementNotFoundException: Web element with id: ‘Object Repository/c/Page_Sign in - Google Accounts/span_Create account’ located by ‘By.xpath: //span[count(. | // [ @class = ‘NlWrkb snByac’]) = count(// [@class = ‘NlWrkb snByac’])][count(. | // [text() = ‘Create account’]) = count(// [text() = ‘Create account’])][count(. | id(“ow254”)/span[@class=“I3EnF oJeWuf”]/span[@class=“NlWrkb snByac”]) = count(id(“ow254”)/span[@class=“I3EnF oJeWuf”]/span[@class=“NlWrkb snByac”])]’ not found)